Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Too Cute Series


This is the third in the series I spoke of recently.  Last night I spent way too much time on debating on whether or not these guys should have faces.  Yep, it's the tough decisions in life like these that keep me up at night.  :)

I decided no, simply because it was getting late and I knew I'd be DOG tired this morning, which I was.  I felt absolutely SICK this morning just being upright, and would have given anything to stay in bed. 

Anyway, this card shows the new punch I got last night at Jo-Ann; I made sure to read the packaging and was happy to see that this particular company guarantees that if the damn thing breaks or isn't working, they'll repair or replace it.  It's more than I can say for the other brand of punch I have that stopped working recently.  Anyway, I found a bargain bin of clear punches that I raided, and you'll be seeing the fruits of those impulse buys very soon.  I tested them all out last night, and they are VERY cute. 

Gloomy in L.A., rain is coming :(

No comments:

Post a Comment