Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Big Girl!


Here's a pic of the love of my life, Anabella.  She is three weeks old today, and I just didn't think she could get any cuter.  Cuter by the day!  What an angel... stop me, I will go on forEVER! :)  Anyway, I want to be sure to share stories about her so that I can remember them later.  I'll have to take more photos today so I have choices for her scrapbook.  My sister says she's going to give me some feet and hand prints soon, so maybe I'll convince her to do that today if my love bug is awake long enough.  It's going to be in the high 70's today, so maybe a walk.

Last night, I began a little fruit card.  I wish I took a pic of the peach and plum I made, they turned out really nice.  I began to think about a series of cards with cheeky sentiments on them, and will develop on that more this weekend.  I also thought about some sober birthday cards, for my co-workers and their circles.  I'm betting I'd sell those like hotcakes here and it's certainly worth a shot.  People buy birthday, get well and thank you cards for the most part.  I need to stay along those lines and not stray if I want to sell them. 

That's all for today, I think....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment