Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, folks... there's the card I made for my parents, and that's ALL I made for Easter; no baskets this time since Elijah wasn't in town.  I think Sam may have sent something, but not sure... anyway, Anabella can't enjoy that stuff yet, so I'll do that next year.  Today was a relaxing Sunday (AFTER my top-to-bottom cleaning), and I am in the middle of making a "Bun in the oven" card.  Earlier this afternoon, also, I made a stamped card for my Mom to give her cousin, Lenny in Michigan.  Let me show that one:



So, that phrase was put together from that Martha Stewart stamp set I got a few weeks ago.  It's not easy, by any means, to find each letter in a pile of teeny weeny letters, but it's a cute effect, so whatever.  I made a little video of the embellishment on the bottom of this card, and I'll upload that to my YouTube channel tomorrow, probably.  It's funny, hearing my voice on it reminds me of my sister's... we must sound just alike.  Anyway, the card turned out pretty well, I think.  I can't WAIT to show the "Bun in the oven" card tomorrow, it's already very cute. 

Oh, here's a recent pic of my sweet baby Anabella Rose, she's finally SMILING!  Seeing her smiling face made me swoon... that child is the light of my life!  Here it is:



I guess she's growing up; my sister gave her her first real bath, and I got pics of her just LOVING it, and her after-bath massage.  I just love hearing about her, and how she's developing.  Can't wait to see her on Wednesday...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment