Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hi, Weekend, I LOVE you!


So, these are the two cards I made last night.  I have been crankin' those suckers out like a freakin' card factory.  I guess my comfortable workspace has me excited to play, and I'm back into my favorite thing in the world.  The first card, the Donut card is a remake of one of my older cards.  I sold that one to Kat, so I missed seeing it's cute little face.  I know it's irresistible, so hopefully it sells soon also.  The second card was done while I watched a John Waters documentary last night.  I was paying more attention to his perverted ass than my card, so it is kind of boring.  I fell in LOVE with this paper pack that has doodled drawing prints and accents.  They were on sale at Jo-Ann for $9.99, and I'm really thinking that I should go back at lunchtime.  I could use a nice walk, anyway.  It's a beautiful day out! :)

Today I go to see my niece, Anabella after work.  I miss her like crazy and I guess I can tell where I'll be every weekend until her butt is old enough to come and spend the night.  I've already told her that whenever her Mama says no, she should come to me and I'll say YES!  She's getting SO pretty, and I can see more of my sister in her.  Here's a recent pic:


She has her Daddy's lips, I swear she was born with this same pout!  What an angel... sigh.  Anyhow, I hope that she is awake this afternoon when I cover her with kisses.  Here's a recent pic of my nephew Mateo, my bestfriend Patty's son:


Isn't he just the cutest thing ever???  Look at those dimples!!  Ah, well what can you expect, he has Pat's face.  They are going to have another son in May, so I'm excited for her and Jay. 

It's almost lunchtime, I'm off for a walk. 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment