Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Last Night's Stuff



Those are last night's efforts... I haven't glued down the heart on the "Get Whale Soon" card; I can't decide if it should be above the water spout, or on the whale's body. 

Tonight I'll do something with the little loaf and donut, although the donut isn't a new design, but I did sell that card that I made with one just like it and miss seeing it in my stuff.  I think I may ask the stationary store next door to my apartment if they'd like to sell my cards.  They need homes!  I'm going to stop by there after work to look over their used books (the owner said I could check out the stock in back for stuff not on shelves yet) and also to maybe get some good, heavy paper.  He also has a few boxes of random old photographs that I've been thinking about.  I'd love to make something with some of those....

Also, this week I'm going to begin a new scrapbook for my niece.  I have a small one that I had started on, but I feel I need something with bigger pages so that the design isn't ALL photo, and can actually be some of my own stuff on it.  Like little die cuts, etc.  I'm flush with ideas, and I had better roll with it before it dries up, like it always does. 

How does baked chicken sound for dinner? :)  Also, gotta make a couple Key Lime pies for work... I have to repay all the kindness I've been given here at work lately, they are SUCH good friends.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment