Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Blues


Even though today was my grandmother's 81st birthday, and we had an awesome party for her complete with mariachis (which she LOVED), I still have a case of the Sunday Blues.  I haven't experienced blues this bad since highschool, I promise you.  Yesterday was spent in bed, so I cannot complain that I haven't had enough rest!  Friday I got some material for a little curtain for the kitchen and I'll hem those during the Borgias tonight.  I made two cards last night:


I know that isn't the greatest pic... but, I'm happy with them.  The one on the right was given to my grandmother today, and the one on the left was really done while I was watching T2, so it didn't really get the amount of attention the second one did (at that time, Ferris Bueller's Day Off was on, and I can recite that damn movie verbatim, so I didn't need to really watch). 
Anyway, the food at the party today was off the hook; we had grilled meat with all kinds of side dishes and these KILLER enchiladas.  I may have to alter my own enchilada recipe to get to that caliber.  They were spicy, which I don't usually do, but it worked.  Big time.  She also used low fat cheese, or whatever, and turkey meat to kind of make it a bit more health conscious.  Whatevs, I just liked them. 

Tomorrow's Monday.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment