Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SCORE!!



Top of the morning to ya!  It's actually almost noon around here, but still drinkin' my coffee, so it's still morning to me. :)  Those two cards above are what I made last night.  I figured out a way to make video of my card making process by placing my phone on the shelf above my desk, and since it's all metal (looking) bars, it worked perrrrrfectly.  I will put those on Youtube, but I must warn, it's not terribly interesting.  Mostly, I wanted to just see how it would look and get the hang of it.  I want to put together a project and do some video for my channel.  I got a few punches yesterday (one with a star, square,  at TJ Maxx!  Who knew they had this kind of stuff?  I found two paper pads (one is called Hippie Chic, the orange card above is from that pad) and another with a vintage theme.  I think I spent about 25% of what I would have spent at Michael's or even Jo-Ann.  Those paper pads cost about $20 regularly, so $3.99 and $4.99 is just a steal.  Same for the punches, I just about passed out!  I was very close to getting a chipboard book thingie, but I had to cool it, didn't want to go nuts, or anything.  Anyway, I love getting new material to work with, as it's VERY inspiring.  We'll see what turns out.... :)

(Honestly, the orange card isn't very nice, I think.... it was a rushed effort.)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment