Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Graduation time already?!


'Ello then!  This darn card was pure fun last night, I just LOVED this little crafting session, I can't say why.  I had ideas, things worked out, I don't know.  Anyhow, this card was made for a co-worker and friend, Tim, who will give it to someone on Thursday for a Drug Court graduation.  I guess the paper part doesn't really make sense, since Drug Court isn't all about paperwork, but hey, graduation - paper, you get it.  So, I guess graduation season is right around the corner, so I'll make a few more of this particular card; I think it's worthy of a few copies.  I love making these little button embellishments now (on the bottom), I can't seem to stop.  I have this other idea for an embellishment (gotten from the Hero Arts website and YouTube page) that consists of twine, flowers and a straight pin.  Doesn't take much imagination to picture that one.  But, it's simple and cute, I'll give 'er a go tonight on a card.  BY THE WAY: I am RUNNING out of cards, dammit and need to take my raggedy ass to Michael's and get me some more!  I just HATE to keep spending more and more on something that is seeming like a money pit.  But, everything (to me) besides rent, bills or food seems like a damn waste.  That's the state of affairs here now, but I have to realize that a hobby is what keeps me from ripping people's heads off in passing.  Or, from writing nasty emails just for fun.  :)  Anyway, it's what I'm thinking about during the day, and after Summer term begins, I have a feeling my cards will be placed on the backburner, so I won't feel too guilty. 

So, I may go see Anabella today, not sure yet.  I sure do miss her little self, and dreamt of her last night, so I think it's time.  :)

XO

PS: It's an AWESOME day here today, should get up to about 80 degrees, Summer's right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment