Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jerky Card


Well... here's the fruit card I was talking about in my last post.  I sat there on my chair for about half an hour just trying to come up with something for these guys to say.  Well, I was making the awning for the top, and sorta watching "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids", but you know.  And, I guess this is the best I could come up with.  I inked the edges of both guys, but I wish I did it a bit more so they would've popped some.  I could have done dimension dots, but the awning seemed like enough.  Next time, and I plan on going a bit more with the fruit theme, I think I'll do a sort of produce section look.  Maybe some wooden fruit crates or something... I wish I could craft in the morning when I have all my ideas and energy.  It sucks that I can only do this shit in the evening after work, making dinner and cleaning up, etc.  Oh well, I usually have Sunday also, so I shouldn't complain.  Friday evenings are for Anabella, and I'm going to see her after work today.  I hope she can come out on Sunday for Pat and Jay's baby shower, I think it will be fun to see everyone again.  Plus, Toni's cooking???  Yes, I'm excited! :)

I tried to post a little video of this card showing all sides of it on my YouTube channel, but I think the download failed.  I think I have to email it there to get it there for sure.  I'm going to try to keep up with that as well, uploading videos I take and just have sitting on my phone.  What's the point of all the pics and vids if they just sit there??? 

TGIF, I'm so happy!  We are going to Hometown Buffet again for Steph's birthday, so I'm just counting time until noon.  I'll bet we leave at 11:30 with the way these men eat, they are practically jumping out of their skin. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment