Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Birthday Card


This is the card I made for Aunt Deb's boyfriend Rich.  It's his birthday soon, I think the 10th.  I haven't given it to him yet, it's still sitting on my desk at home. :)  I have to say, I have had so much fun with the Celebration paper pad, I can't seem to put it away.  The good thing about that is that birthday cards ALWAYS sell quick, so I should just have away at the damn thing.  I plan on getting back to business this week, both with the cards and the gym.  I have been a member all of a month and have only gone... once. :(  Seriously, I have great intentions, but things have been so hectic lately, and at the end of the day I'm absolutely DEAD.  Today I have the excuse that I didn't have time to pack my stretchy clothes since I was running late.  Ohhhhh well.

I plan on entering a card or two to Cards Magazine's open call this month.  One of my favorite bloggers (Denise from stampwithsass.blogspot.com) had two of her cards published, and that gave me a little kick in the rump to get my own stuff going.  But, I have to get things up to par.... practice!

Monday -- always a good day to execute a new plan, make a change. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment