Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Few Things.....


Those are two cards I made for my aunt, she picked them up this morning... I'm actually very pleased with the way they turned out.  I have a few orders for Father's Day cards... sheesh, it's already that time of year, huh?  Well, that's good, I can get busy and worry about that stuff instead of all the other stuff that I can't control.

I also wanted to post a pic from the Usher show, not that you can see him in it:


What a show!  He's an A1 performer, an amazing dancer and singer... I couldn't have been more impressed with his show.  Akon opened for him, and as cheesy as he is, it was worth sitting through.  I love love love going to big shows, I'm going to try and keep it going this summer... who's next??!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment