Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays!


Hello blog.  This weekend was spent playing with my Cricut, just as I expected.  I got zero cleaning done (which I do EVERY freakin' weekend, otherwise I'm annoyed by it), I got zero laundry done (wearing the weird undies and t-shirts I haven't seen in forever), and pretty much just blew everything off and cut, cut, cut. :)  Yesterday I did go to Jesse and Gracie's 4th birthday party, and it was also Sam's birthday.  We didn't do anything really, it has been a very low-key weekend.  I just wanted to post a pic of one of the sets I made with the critter cartridge; I've been working my way through the whole booklet, and I'm KILLED by cuteness pretty much every time I finish a piece.  I love the little sayings, the accessories and critters themselves.  Very me.  I'd have a BALL designing a cartridge with the characters I used to cartoon all through high-school... hmm, I wonder how that's done, anyway?

I'm going to post more pix of the stuff I've cut and put together later, or tomorrow.  I'm actually thinking of reopening my eBay store and selling completed packets of each critter, four pieces each.  I used to buy them ALL the time, and I'm sure they'll sell, it's just a matter of the tediousness of eBay selling that I'm considering now.  I'd love to get my Paypal account fattened up again, and maybe get the Marc Jacobs skirt I've had on my Watched Items list for a whole year.  It's always sweeter when you get a good deal on eBay rather than buying it and feeling like a heel for spending so much.

Ah, but I'm rambling now. 

I'm editing a paper for a co-worker (and close friend) who is out of the office (2 months!!) for back surgery.  I'll finish up and then get to the laundry and MAYbe some cleaning.  At 9pm, the new True Blood season begins, and I'm dying to see what's cookin'. :)  Yay! 

That's all for now! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment