Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Angel...


I have been spending time with my Bella lately, she's growing so fast, I feel I'll miss something if too many days pass that I don't see her.  My mom called me on Saturday morning to say she bought me something, and would I come up and get it.  That's not out of the ordinary, she's always getting me things here and there, she's so sweet. :)  I was just laying on my bed watching telly like a zombie, anyway, so I went up and guess who was standing by the door?  My mom holding Bella!  She surprised me, and my mood picked up immediately.  We all piled in the car and went downtown and then to Ross to do some shopping, and I held, hugged, tickled and talked to Bella the whole time.  She's SO smart, I would say one syllable sounds to her, simple things and she would try to say them.  I'd make an "O" with my mouth, and she'd do the same.  I watch her while I'm talking to her, she's watching my mouth, seeing what I'm actually doing, it's really amazing watching somebody learn EVERYTHING!  She can hold her head up really well on her tummy, and loves her binky still very much.  She also loves to be naked, we found out.  Well, her Mommy told me, but I saw it for myself when she was out of diapers, and Uncle Chris went to the store to get some more.  I had her naked, and she was in hog heaven.  I guess we have a nudist in the fam. :)

I know I must talk about her all the time, but she really is the light of my life... I feel I'll do anything to see her smile, to make her happy... (I'm going to cry, I better stop!)

I love my niece, I'm grateful as hell that she's finally here, that's she's so amazing and I wonder at the amount of love she's brought to our family.  I can't WAIT for her to start talking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment