Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Father's Day already???


Well, it's here, folks... Father's Day.  Summer already?  They say time flies when you're having fun, but I beg to differ; I think time flies when you get older, period.  It seems like the holidays assault me these days, landing atop my head like a freakin' anvil most times now, not like before when I couldn't wait for them.  I love summer, but we've got some June Gloom, so it's harder to get into the mood... let's go with it, already!  This summer I have a few resolutions left over from January to make good on, and I went and added a gym membership just for good measure.  Among other things, I'll have my body fat percentage down to 0, so that's a plus. ;)  What a crock, these gym people get you to think that "perfection" can be attained within their walls on a stairmaster: please!  I do think it'll be good to NOT look like a whale at the beach this summer, so there's my motivation. 

I'm working on Sunday for overtime this week at CLARE's art fundraiser at Bergamont Station in Santa Monica, should be interesting.  I'm actually looking forward to seeing who shows up.

That's all I have today... oh yeah, the card... well, I have to get moving on making more for selling here next week. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment