Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Cricut


Yay!  My Cricut Expression bundle came yesterday, in the mail while I was at work.  I rushed home (yeah, 2 hours of traffic, if you can call that rushing) and set it up next to my work space/desk.  I watched the DVD, unwrapped all the cartridges and went to work.  It's SO cool!!  I alraedy made a few things:


I went bonkers over the "Create-A-Critter" cartridge, and spent most of the evening playing with that one.  Each critter has a "buddy" (like, the owl had the apple), a phrase, and sometimes another item, like a tree branch that they sit on.  It's SO FCKN cute!!!  I've been after these guys for aWHILE.  I also got two of the basic ones, shapes and fonts, and then the paper dolls one, a farm one and a rocker one.  I may sell the latter two on eBay and get two more that I REALLY want.  I have a list already of some really cute ones.  It's cool though, the machine... really easy to use, and I know I'll keep learning tricks that'll make it more fun.  I am going to be playing ALL weekend, I'm not sure any chores are going to get done! 

I have to get moving, things here at the office are changing and I'm busier than ever.  For me, it's a good thing.  I am OVERjoyed that it's Friday... I can't stress this fact enough.  I'm at the end of the end of my rope, and I must climb back up a little bit to make it through another day.  Many hours of quiet crafting always recharges me.  Thank GOD. 

Okay, Sun, come the F@

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment