Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm #1, get used to it.


I made this little nugget while watching "The Bachelorette" last night... I know, why do I watch such crap?  It's sad, it's degrading, it's pathetic, it's great... what can I say?  I knew Bentley was going to show his creepy face again, that we hadn't seen the last of his ass yet, I was RIGHT!  Anyway.  I was making one of those rosette thingies, and had this little strip of cardstock left from the "daddy" flag card I made the other day, so I just sort of went with it, it looked like the perfect size and all... what am I even talking about?  AHHH!

I love making those things with a strip of paper and my score buddy, they are so easy, and the turnout is really cute.  I think I could make some more of those, attach a pin and have them say things like, "#1 Dad" or "Good Job" or things like that, and sell 'em.  I had the idea of making them for sober birthdays for folks here at work, also.  We'll see.  I have NO ideas lately, NO motivation, NO energy... I'm waking up in god-awful moods, I just can't get enough sleep.  What's up!?  I need the sun to come out, I need summer to get here already so I can start it up.  I need a day at the beach, on the sand with a book.  I'm going to the gym after work to get my bikini bod back.  The holidays and fall have me looking like the Stay Puff'd Marshmellow man.  LA Fitness, here I come dammit.

That's it for today... F-you June gloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment