Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Beautiful Bella



I had the chance to spend a few hours with Anabella yesterday.  We all went to lunch at Phillippe's downtown, and she woke up to watch us eat. :)  She's awake much longer now, smiles a ton and is super vocal.  My sister said the other day her and Matt thought they heard her say, "Halleluja", hahaha!  She's a bit quiet when I first see her, always, but after I'm up in her face for an hour talking to her and kissing her cheeks, she starts to cooing.  I LOVE it!  She's getting chubbier (look at those hands, can you STAND it?) and is different each time I see her.  She can hold her head up some, and she is beginning to develop motor skills, realizing she can use her hand to grab her rattle.  It's so cool to watch her grow and learn... she is the sweetest baby EVER, she's so happy and loves her mama so much.  I can't wait for my sister to have another baby...

This weekend will be special, I get to clean the house (doubly, since last weekend I didn't do it :/), do laundry (there's a mountain in the bathroom), homework (6-page paper on "Measuring children's perceptions of their mother's depression) and REST since I had a 6-day work week this time.  I need to make appointments, pay bills, and get a good Father's Day together.  I'm also totally decided in getting a Cricut.  I saw an AMAZING deal on HSN.com that I cannot pass up... it's been three years now that I've wanted the damn thing, and I'm going to go ahead and get it for myself.  I hope they have next day delivery. :)

That's it... tgif.

No comments:

Post a Comment