Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bingo!!


This card is the child of the Celebration paper pad I got the other day.  One page had all these cutouts, and the bingo cards were a no-brainer.  My mother is the world's biggest bingo queen, and I HAD to make her a card asap.  (Ma, if you're reading this, sorry for the spoiler!)  I couldn't think of a better way to use those cute little cards.  I used some dimension squares (99 cent store score) to make them pop and the little flags were also cutout from that page.  The ribbon ties on the sides were a last minute addition that I think is genius.  HELLO?  Yeah, I pretty much rule.

Yesterday, Sam got the second part to Elijah's birthday gift, part one was an Obey book, works by Shepherd Fairey; the gallery owner where he works got him this, signed:


Funny part about it is I picture Elijah looking like this when he's a little older, and if he were a skeleton, haha.  Our boy is in his teens now, what a trip!!  Plus he's on the Honor Society, so he's smart too.  Last weekend, Elijah pitched for his team, The Rays, for the first time and his mom said he did real well.  I am SO proud of Elijah!!

Today is gray and rainy again, I sure hope the sun comes out after the morning marine layer evaporates, and gives us some warmth...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment