Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

F$%k Wednesday

If I had a dollar for every time I felt like slapping somebody, I'd be rich.  I'm super annoyed today, and need some SERIOUS relief.  I'm going to attempt to slither out of this mood and really get into a better one.  Okay...

So, I made another graduation card last night, and here it is:



I think it turned out really great until I scrawled the A+ on there using a half dead red marker (one of my newer ones, wtf??) and ruined it.  I guess it's okay, but I hate it when you think somethings great and then you gotta go and f$%k it up.  UGH.  Whatevs, I know Whitney will like it, and that's what matters here.  The cap and 2011 dies were found at Jo-Ann in the dollar bin when I was out on my lunchtime walk yesterday.  I can't ever resist going in there and checking out the deals.  I have in my bag a Martha Stewart craft collection coupon for 40% off one regularly priced item, and I won't lie, that sucker is burning a hole in it.  I'm going to use it for either a glitter set with glue inkpad, or an embossing heat tool.  The only thing is, with the embossing set, I have to get: the heating gun, powder(s), AND the glue stamp pad.  It's a lot more than just getting the glitter stuff... we'll see.  I also would love to have one of those embossing machines, but I'll wait until my birthday to maybe request a Cricut, finally.  :)  See, I'm already feeling better.  Things I can control -- this is what I'm going to concentrate on today. 

Case conference is today, and we're having California Chicken Cafe: YUM.  I'm also going to see my niece just for a moment soon, and give her a big 'ol kiss and hug.  That'll help. :)  I love that little girl, and seeing her yesterday made my day, so... I can't wait to see her.  She's getting bigger, her cheeks are chubbier and she loves to SMILE!!!  She's so smart, when she was leaned over in her car seat, she righted herself all BY herself!  What an amazing child, only a month old and already trying to sit straight like a lady.  Oh, I can't wait until she can come over and stay with Auntie. :)

Feeling better!  Let's see if I can hold that for the rest of the day....

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment