Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sky is the limit


I made this card last night for Nikki, one of our interns who is graduating this weekend.  I had to have Sam teach me how to make a paper airplane, which was funny, but I finally got it!  I seriously didn't GET it, and he told me it's not a girl thing, which I found very funny. :)  Anyways, I think this is an appropriate sentiment for a young lady graduating from USC, about to head out into the world and find her way, don't you?  I do.  Um, I  have two more cards to make, one for Whitney and one for Jennifer.  Then our five graduates will be outta the way and I can get started on Father's Day, isn't that the next cockamamie holiday coming up?  Shoot, I have to say it, I'm overwhelmed sometimes by the amount of freakin'  holidays we're bombarded with!  As a card slanger, I guess I shouldn't be annoyed, as I always sell out on those big card-giving whoppers, but sheesh!  I guess if anyone does deserve a holiday, it IS my Daddy, so I'm all cool with that one. 

It's almost time to go home now, so gotta run. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment