Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Encore!


These two are copies of a design I made a week or two ago for Tim, here at work.  I have been thinking about them, knowing that graduation season is here and that I'd be needing more.  I was right.  We're saying goodbye to two wonderful ladies here, Kate and Whitney.  Kate's a USC girl and Whitney's a Loyola lady.  How nice it must be to be so young, so on top of things and fresh in the world?  I know I'm not 100 years old, but sometimes I feel like it.  I guess I'll be a college girl soon, I'm so ready!! :) 

So, tonight I'm going to have a Mother's Day card making marathon.  I'll run by Michael's to pick up some blank cards & envelopes, rush home and begin.  (Sam, pizza for dinner!)  I have to take advantage of the fact that we all have mothers and most of us here have some serious amends to make to 'em, or some serious gratitude to show after it all!  I doubt all of us here, busy as we are now, have gone out and gotten a card already... I hope.

This weekend my sweetie pie love bug Anabella will be in Fresno visiting her other grandparents, so I'll have to wait until Monday to see her unless her Mommy brings her by today at lunch to give me a kiss.  My parent's best friends are in town for awhile (not sure how long), so they might be busy on Sunday anyway.  We may celebrate on Monday, after they are back.  I'm going to have to make sure those crazy kids don't get into too much trouble this weekend! 

That's all.  Gotta get some coffee in my cup, and I may walk down to the French bakery a block over and grab a chocolate croissant... mmmmm, they are SO good there, especially when they first come outta the oven.  I'm such a pig lately.  Oh, and I must say: Happy Cinco de Mayo!  Translation: be careful on the streets of L.A. if you're in a car tonight, lotta drunkos driving. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment