Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day


I haven't begun my Mother's Day cards because I'm OUT of cards.  I must scoot over to Michael's tomorrow, no later.  I have a great opportunity to sell a heap of them over here on Friday, right before Mother's Day and right after PAYday.  Perrrrrrfect timing, don't blow it, Ang.  :) 
Anyway, this card is simple in it's design, and I like it that way.  The leaves are cut from green cardstock, scored on my Cricut cutter thingy and I went over the scores with green colored pencil.  Oh, and I inked the edges, does it even matter?  You can barely tell.  The greeting is stamped small, and I tried to barely ink the edges there to make it pop a bit more.  I was watching "American Pickers" while I made this, so it took way longer than it should have.  I've been SO tired this week, it's just crazy... no energy to speak of, and the heat makes it all worse.  I had this nutty idea to walk over to CVS yesterday on my lunch break, and roasted like a chicken on the way.  Dammit.  I was so upset, I couldn't even concentrate on my book; which, I'm at the end of, the best part where the gunslingers confront the wolves who want to take the children of the Calla.  I can't tell you how excited I am reading DK again, I'm getting all new things this time around.  I need to go and buy a copy of Wizard and Glass since I can't find it at home, I KNOW I had them all, I must have lent it out.  (But, that doesn't add up since NObody will listen to me and my DK rants)

Anywhoo, time for some PB&J (what am I, 10?)

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment