Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things

The other day I ordered a "Huge box of card making supplies" on eBay.  I thought, for $24 it wouldn't hurt to see what it was all about and possibly get some extra supplies.  I was shocked yesterday when I received a box (about 15lbs.) of hundreds of pre-scored cardstock cards in assorted sizes, colors, shapes, papers and some even embossed!  Score.  Score.  I will not have a need to buy actual cards OR envelopes for a very long time.  Anywway, I got many ideas, which inspired me to do a page for Anabella's scrapbook:


Doesn't she look cute?

I also cut out some cute dies out:



I originally cut this stuff out thinking I had a cute pic of Bella sleeping, but no such luck... I'll have to get some more, she's growing so fast.

Also, I have this pic of me and my sister from the other night... I forgot about it!



I will now leave this office and see how many hours of traffic I encounter on Wilshire Bl.  Yesterday it took an hour and a half to get about two miles... no joke... three hours home.  WTF?!  With "Carmegeddon" coming on Saturday (closing of two major freeways for construction of a toll lane) I expect things will be absolute mayhem on the streets with traffic.  I'll be inside all weekend, I suspect...

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment