Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lotta Business!



This is my Anabella, just under four months old and look how CHUBBY she's gotten!  She is still on milk only, I can only imagine what solid food will do for her little body! :)  She's doing really well, she has started going in the pool at home with her Mama and Grandma (while her Mama's at work), and from what I hear, she likes it.  She smiles ALL the time, and barfs a lot, too.  I guess this is normal??

HOW CUTE IS SHE?????  I don't think I'm a bad judge, because I love her so much, I really think she's just too cute for words.

So, my cards have suffered lately for a few reasons: my Cricut cutting has taken over my LIFE at home after work, dinner and cleanup, and simply because I'm a little tapped out of ideas.  It happens, but I hate it.  Here's what I have made in the past week, or so:



This was made for a co-worker who has just lost her Dad :(  I said "condolence", is that wrong??? It occurred to me later... Hmm.



I made this card for my friend Vjera, she had her 34th birthday last weekend, and we celebrated, just us ladies; it was so much fun, I loved seeing all the girls and catching up.  She liked the card, and that night, I gave her the milk & apple "I love us" card.  She wanted to give it to Jasper.

I have been tied up with my Cricut, like I mentioned earlier, doing tons of die cuts.  I have four cartridges, but they've done okay keeping me busy; here's some of the dies I've made very recently:




The apples are four layers, but how cute are they?  The panda and bowl of noodles just made me fall over, I ended up making this set in 2, 3 and 4" each.  I'll figure out a way to use them all, somehow... hahah.  Wouldn't that be some crap if I just couldn't figure out how to use all the dies I have (collecting in a box on my desk)? 

Forgot this card that I made for Chrissy, she and her husband just had a baby girl; they named her Gianna... :)



I used a big piece of cardstock so that the actual card space (room for signing inside) would be larger than the average.  I think it's a bit too pink, but what can you do??? I needed to use the girl sentiments, so there you go.  We had a time figuring out how to NOT buy Anabella girly, pink clothes before she came... her Mama said NO PINK!  Anyway, that's it for today.  I have a meeting at 3pm and I'm off!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment