Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cool Bella


My little angel behaved herself so well last week (Friday) when I babysat.  Her Daddy gave her to me as soon as I arrived in time for her late morning bottle and nap.  After an hour, she woke and we took a walk around the marina and talked -- she copied me when I said "Ahhhhh!"  She's so smart, only four months and she's trying to talk!  I don't know if this is normal, but I think it's pretty cool. 

On Saturday, we went to Uncle Chris' birthday party at Dockweiler Beach (below Playa Del Rey) where they are allowed bonfires; she behaved herself there too.  :)  Her cousin Mario III had these cute little shades, so we took some photos, she didn't try to take them off, so I went and got her some of her own yesterday. 

What a doll, words just can't describe how much I love that kid!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment