Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fish & Dear


How MF'n cute is that fish bowl, I ask?  I made a bigger piece last night, just to see it on a larger scale, and it is just too much.  What the heck will I do with it?  I guess I could make it the whole card... either way, I like that the Cricut gives you such range in die size, I mean, with the Expression I can cut up to 12" x 24" -- it's crazy!  That is about 4.5" all around.


That's the card I made for Vjera (her birthday is today) to give to her tonight... I messed up in making the sentiment color to similar to that of the patterned paper it's on top of.  Rats!  I love the dear, though, I am happy it turned out just as cute as can be.  I used yellow/orange cardstock for the outside, I should've gone that route with the words, but that's for next time.  I swear, all I have to do is sit at my desk and begin working for time to slip by unnoticed, I haven't been getting to sleep very early lately, and waking up RAGGED.  I need to get myself back on a good sleep schedule so I can be alive at work. 

Speaking of work, it's time for a vacation!!

Heading out of here soon, I'll post pix of Mateo's third birthday party next week, that's on Sunday, and hopefully have some of the newest Garcia: Lucca.  I'm ready to see my Anabella, so I'm gonna get the hell outta here!!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment