Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Recently...


I made this card the other day... I love my little cutie characters... sigh.  The milk could be made in brown for chocolate milk, I just realized!  :)  Green apple...  man, the possibilities.



This card was a bummer -- I tried to ink the edges of the "Happy" part, but it just didn't make a diff.  I even used TINY dimension dots to help the cause, but no diff.  I can still use this, it doesn't look so bad in person.  I love love LOVE the balloon, and am already thinking of an all balloon card now.....



Same goes here, I just adore the little birdie (croc is to die for, also), but I'm seeing projects with many birds, different colors.  The crocodile was fun, but I got really tripped up trying to get the size just right.  The Cricut measures from top to bottom, so when I entered in 3" for cutting him, it came out huge.  I had to try a few times, so I have many croc shapes that I'll have to find use for.  I have TONS of stuff cut out already, it's kind of like the honeymoon hasn't worn off yet.  And I'm glad, because I've gotten my eBay store up and running again, so I can justify all this paper cutting by buying more of it with the profits.  (Does that work? :))  I'm just accumulating piles and piles of paper scraps, and haven't yet figured out how to utilize the parts left over from when I cut all I could... I'm not throwing it out, I'll figure SOMEthing out.  Maybe confetti???  We'll see. 

I'm making it through each day better than I imagined, though it is hard.  When life changes so completely, you almost feel like a different person.... life can be so strange.....


XO - I know I asked for sun, but SHEESH! 

1 comment:

  1. Please don't give up though! Life can be tough at times but so wonderful others.

    ReplyDelete