Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loving Support


I have to say, during the past few years, and the last year in particular, I have been so lucky to have so much loving support from my family and friends.  I would be LOST without my parents steps away, and it's so comforting just knowing they're there.  How did I make it in New York for so many years alone???  I am lucky... very lucky, and grateful indeed. 

This card is the product of a new paper packet I got from Target the other day; it's Colorbok, and came with a dozen sheets -- ALL super cute.  I needed gray to make the seal, and this color/design I think fit perfectly.  I didn't want to have all three pieces popping off the card, so I just chose to have the seal highlighted... I think it works.  After it all, I sort of wished I would have inked the edges of the baby blue paper (also from the paper packet), like distressing it, ageing it... but, next time.  I have discovered a few more blogs that have me BUZZING with inspiration, ideas up the waz.  I need to take my butt to get some cardstock, and figure out some handmade embellishments.

We'll see what happens. ;)  Oh, and happy birthday to me!  I have received SO many sweet birthday wishes from so many people -- I feel so blessed.  Tonight I'm having dinner with my family, and I'm taking Friday off to babysit my niece, which I can't WAIT for!  I never get to just sit and be with her, we have lots to talk about. :)  On Saturday I'll go to a club in Hollywood with the girls to celebrate, hopefully I will have some silly pics to post next week.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment