Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well, you asked!!


This is a squashed pic of the card I made last night.  I managed to make it while watching Inception (again, what an awesome movie), and I also managed to pay attention to all the movie details!  I hope it wins movie of the year, and not only because Joseph Gordon Levitt is so hot, but because the Asian guy is, as well. :)  No, but really, it was very entertaining, I highly recommend it.  I must run it back to the Red Box machine very soon, otherwise that damn thing is going to rob me again.  I love renting movies for $1, but when you forget to return it for a week, it's annoying.  Anyway, back to the card... I used my glue gun for the little embellishments on the top and mastered the round things that I have had so much trouble with in the past.  I guess it's all about that hot glue.  Tonight, I'll keep going with the V-Day cards so that I can hustle at work and make enough for a down payment on a movie this weekend.  That's a joke, but only sort of... I mean, the damn movies around here charge $14 per ticket and then $5 per soda and $10 for popcorn!  It's highway robbery, and by the end of the day you feel like you've gotten it up the center divider.  Not fun, not for me, even if I'm not paying.  Valentine's Day falls on a Monday this year, so I plan on just making dinner at home, maybe movies during the weekend.  I see V Day as another money-making, cheese ball "holiday" that is mainly for children and new couples... I mean, if you're in a great relationship, every day should be Valentine's Day, don't you think?  If you're in a shitty one, well, who gives a fuck?  I'm in the third category: I don't need a special day and chocolates for an opportunity to say, "I love you".  Further, I don't need those things from somebody else to FEEL loved.  No, all I need is a pat on the back once in awhile and the good sense to be lied to when I ask, "How was dinner?" :)  Don't you dare tell me my enchiladas were anything less than a miracle... I don't wanna have to slap somebody (although, I've been feeling an itch to do so very recently).  Any volunteers?

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment