Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good Effort, Chowder-Head!


These two cards were made last night especially for my co-worker Cindy.  I guess I work a little better with a direction in mind, with an idea of who the card is for.  I had these little foxes in mind for the birthday card all along, but to do a passable Hello Kitty?  Yeah, well.  I think they worked in the end, and I'm happy with the outcome.  I'm concerned about the appearance of the glue, though... not happy about that.  The "good glue" is super expensive, but I guess it's necessary here.  The flash catches it a bit more, I think. 

So, tonight I have to make some more Valentine's cards and unload them at work... I wish I could just take one day and make cards in my office where I have great light and I'm not half-dead sleepy like I am at the end of the day.  Maybe I will next week.  Now that the intern is doing much more and has the hang of things, I'm finally feeling some slack here.  It got crazy for a minute.  I will be getting one more client on my caseload, but that's IT.  After our new electronic system gets going, things should get even more simple around here.  It's been a tough year, but I'm better under pressure... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment