Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lotsa Stuff


This card is one that I like especially.  I started with the panels and just went from there.  There are little gold glitter polka dots, but I don't think the camera picked them up very well.  The lady bug doesn't really "go" with the card, but I thought it needed a splash of color and so she gets to stay.  I have lots of these little buttons of turtles, daisys and stuff, but haven't used them much.  Ahh, but today I got a few coupons for Michael's and am planning on doing a little bit of damage.  I will incorporate more buttons to my collection and use them more.  I plan on getting this tape runner:


This type of tool eliminates the use (mostly) of glue, and that is awesome!  See, glue tends to get on the little fingers, dirtying up the nice card that I've spent all that time on and makes me kick the wall.  I think it's around $40, but I have a 40% off coupon for it, and now it'll be mine!  I'm so glad I'm not THAT impulsive and can wait it out.  I'll have gotten the damn thing, and at a better price.  Take THAT Michael's!  I also need more cards & envelopes, neutral, black & white cardstock and some patterned paper.  I think it's time for a new stamp set as well.  If I were smart, I'd just buy the freakin' plotter and be done with it, but I know I'll wait that out, too.  I just can't see spending money, knowing that I can wait a bit and get a better deal down the line.  So, I wait.  Last night, I made a card for my co-worker's grandfather.  She call's him........


... Other Daddy!  He's a sweet, sweet man who is 98 years old!  She loved it, and so I'm happy.  Those flowers are the ones I snagged from Mosckatell's, you should know!  So, this weekend is going to be spent running errands: craft materials, some stuff for my new niece (who will be here in 3-4 weeks!!), and a deeeeeeeep cleaning of my house.  I just don't let two weeks pass before I'm cleaning floors, walls, windows and stuff... it just doesn't feel right.  I am looking for concert tickets for my brother to see the Deftones in July also.  I hope to find him a good deal. 

Three day weekend, so I will definitely post all my work from those days on Tuesday... yaaaaaaaaaay!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment