Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turn Over A New Leaf!


It's called being a SPAZ, folks. Yep, I couldn't hang with only having entered three challenges, so I've gone and done it again. But seriously, the other two cards were made over the last two days or so, and this was from tonight. I was SUPER inspired by the people who already entered the Pals Paper Arts Challenge #70, and that is where this began. I started to remember all the paper I have in my arsenal, and started putting them together in my mind. I am DYing to buy some more, but I have promised myself that I'd use what I have before I go bonkers again. Isn't it hard to go into Michaels or JoAnn and NOT buy? Sheesh.



2 comments:

  1. Love how those leaves pop off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love those leaves. The sentiment is fabulous. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete