Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SOLO BOXEO!!

Well heh, I'm not a Spanish speaker but the topic is: BOXES, and so it seemed appropriate.  I have been (as you well know) on a holiday card kick, and fully intend on selling them.  But, how does one package said cards?  Well, it's funny I should ask; it's boxes, my friend!!!!  I have gone to: www.splitcoaststampers.com and went to their tutorial section and found many a recipe for boxes of all sizes!  Last night I made a box that would fit about 6-8 cards with envelopes, and I think I've hit the jackpot of not having to buy the darn things!  I was thinking of tying them in bundles as well, but the boxes give them such a polished look. 



The sides are a little tricky, but what's a good crafting session without a little frustration?!  I joke, I joke... it's not that serious.  I think, also, that I could leave the sides plain and tie it up with a ribbon, and I'm going to add a little tag, maybe, with some dimension dots to the top with a nice holiday sentiment.  (I need the alphabet stamps I saw in Jo-Ann yesterday... grr)

I'm going to continue with the holiday work, and try to post the results.  I will also keep adding to my Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment