Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

PPA Clean and Simple Challenge



Hello folks! The challenge at Pals Paper Arts has inspired me and this is what that looks like.  I was brought to PPA via my new friend, Stampwithsass.blogspot.com, and am just as inspired by them as I am by her and so many others.  The ribbon is only the icing on top of this one, but it's definitely what ties it all together, I think.  I am huge on clean and simple style, so I love this challenge.  
I'm now off to create more, and while my other half is out of town, I can keep my crafting space messy and not worry (the way I worry him if he does it with HIS art!:))  Later gators!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Love the birds. So happy you found us and playing. Hope to see you again and thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete