Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Did It!




This card was made for the following challenges:


Craft Your Day Away #9 - Texture
Christmas Stampin' #72 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments #45 - Anything Goes


The little ornaments I placed on this card are a project that has been a long time in the making. I think I saw this technique in a scrapbooking magazine this summer, and tried it so many times always ending in error! I couldn't get the buggers to stay stuck in a circle for the life of me. Finally, I knew I had to do it, and thanks to double side tape and heavy stickers, I have. Phew! I wonder how everyone else gets them to stay stuck?? 

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I really like the cute hanging baubles. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card your baubles look really effective. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us @ CYDA. Good Luck. (GD)x

    ReplyDelete