Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

JOY


This card was made for the following challenges:


Marks Finest Papers #31 - Bows
Bellichallenge #105 - Letter "R" embellishments (red ribbon, red hearts!)


I LOVE how simple this card is, I'm thinking of using it as our personal card for the season. It's simple enough to make, all I need is a few good flower punches. I had these off-white flowers that I used my watercolors on this afternoon and arranged them in a little circle then added a bow. Nothin' to it! The yellow paper I used actually did come in a Christmas packet I got on sale recently, otherwise I don't think it would occur to me to use it... I'm glad I did! 
This long weekend was spent cooking, hanging out with family and the hubby who just came back from a trip. I made my own turkey which came out a teeny bit dry, but it was pretty good for my second try! I have to say, I think every year I will do that now that I know how easy (and cheap) it is. This way, we can have our OWN leftovers, and eat turkey for days after, believe me, it would be heaven! I spent HOURS and HOURS making cards and scouring the 'net for more challenges, and am ready to get back to work. 


Thanks for stopping by y'all & have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the wreath, great Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wreath, great card. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - like your little bow~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cheery and pretty!
    Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete