Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Animals + Circles = this card!! :)


This card was made for the following challenges:


* Anything Goes #26: Animals
* Crazy4Challenges #64: Circles


I realize that this card is both busy AND missing a little oomph. I just can't figure it out! Don't you hate it when you have this feeling with a project? Same goes, I'm sure, with scrapbooking or whatever... you have a finished project, and yet you don't have that finished feeling. I sort of wish I would've used real ribbon or maybe glitter on the banner part. Anyway, this is it! I plan on using my next day and a half off from work to work on my sister's baby shower invites and also more of me & Sam's personal holiday cards that should have already gone out! I love it when I'm on time with this stuff, it so rarely happens, though. I also wanted to make a packet of gift tags to give to all the ladies in the family to use throughout the year. I have my work cut out for me, better get going! 



1 comment:

  1. Title of this post should be: Crazy About That Paper I Keep Using! Sorry, I'm guilty, but hey, it's my fave right now!

    ReplyDelete