Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Warm Holiday Wishes


I like this card, it is a simpleton. ;)  The most difficult part about it is the die cut, the owl... It probably took me about 15 minutes to make it, but when you think about it, that isn't that long... I've spent two hours on a card, you get me?  I can make a whole bunch of these babies and get some help (ahem, T) to put them together... that'll make things easier, maybe.  Anyway, I have to get my butt moving, I have a 20 Christmas card order that I need to get going, and that doesn't count the two (?) stores that I may be able to sell at.  I've GOT to stop sitting on my butt after work, and start working some more, on cards!  Once it becomes a second job, maybe I can go part time at the salt mine... we'll see. ;)

Oh, here's the table centerpiece I made for Thanksgiving, I actually made two, I think they are okay... could've been much nicer with more greens in there. 


I like the green berry things, whatever they are.  My parents brought a centerpiece, also, so we had three!  :)  How pretty are the roses?  Sigh...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment