Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Three Card Long Weekend


This card is just a regular piece of cardstock, I used my score pal to make it a trifold and there you have it. I got this cute little snowman from a new Cricut cartridge and did the border with the Sew Easy thingy.  I keep trying to make a simple card, but I just can't do it!  The middle is just space for the greeting, and the last fold is where the gift card sits.  I like this one. :)


I made this card on Friday night... I was alone, so I took my time, and lots of it!  Took me two hours, now WHAT the heck is so complicated???  I guess it just isn't really coming so easy anymore... I'm not sure why. :(  Anyway, I stamped the greeting and used some real sheet music paper for the border, the bottom of the tag is stitched, as well.  Hmm, I like it, but it's not simple enough to mass produce -- rats!



Now, if you've followed Card Core from the beginning, you'll know that this is a throwback; yep, I made this card before, but this time I just used some different paper and threw on that snowflake.  I also stamped the To and From so that whoever gets this card (before Christmas) can actually USE the darn things on gifts.  Why not add utility to the things when you can?  Tonight I will attempt (again) to make a simple card... a simpleton, if you will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment