Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

Inspired!!!


Not my design, I found this after I Googled "stitched cards", how beautiful is that?  I have been thinking about how I can incorporate something like this into my cards, after I did a border with my Sew Easy thing on that last snowman card, and I have SO many ideas.  I would love a sewing machine, both for my cards and so I can make little clothes, but I think I can do this with a pencil and needle!  Still, I think I'll get one soon.  Those cards above have inspired me and I want to try something different...  I like how adding stitching brings texture to the card, but what worries me is the weight, will it be too heavy to send?  I guess that's secondary when you have such a pretty card.  Must get Mom's card order done THIS weekend.

I have no new work to share, but feel like I have neglected my blog lately... I had my head in the clouds for a minute, but I am back. ;)  I hope to have some pretty stuff to share on Monday... HAPPY FRIDAY, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment