Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend is... over :(


This weekend was busy, busy, busy.  I had baby shower shopping and Dad to take care of (cooking for him), and the photo above is my attempt at homemade waffles that I did in Mom's waffle maker machine on Saturday.  It was way harder than Mom makes it look, I promise you.  The recipe, although AMAZING, was complicated.  I made bacon at the same time; picture me running to and fro, it was a comical sight!  I managed to make some okay breakfast and everyone loved it.  The waffles were made later with icecream and fruit topping... yes, I'm putting on weight, but who the f cares?  I sure don't.  Bikini season is ages away, and so I eat.  After breakfast came shopping, which was done downtown; besidees my knee giving me pain, like it has been doing lately, I had a pretty successful day.  I have all the gift boxes stuff done, and all the plates and stuff like that, plus the decorations and table dressings.  All that is left is the food, flower arrangements and balloons.  I will be glad when it's DONE, it's stressful planning a party.  I want it to be perfect.  Anyhow, on the way home, I made the scary walk through MacArthur Park; it is pretty amazing, I have to say.  It's bigger than I thought, and so nicely designed.  If only there weren't crackheads and weirdos there all the time.  Oh well.  Here are some of the things I saw:




The boombox, I thought, was pretty cool... too bad there were drunkos sleeping (face down, scary) right nearby, I would've sat for awhile.  I'm still glad that I live across the street from a park, I bet 100 years ago, it was a nice place to be!  Bless Downtown LA, it's never boring there, that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment