Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Summery Day!


It's such a nice day already, the Santa Ana winds are nice and warm, getting warmer as the sun comes up.  I just wish it were nice enough to have a REAL beach day!  The card above was made last night.  I told myself that I was going to get away from the baby shower stuff for one night, and make something else, but I couldn't do it!  I thought maybe I'd give this to my sister, since it's the colors that her party stuff is.  I got those cute little clothes pins at this HUGE craft store downtown, sort of by the missions near skid row, but it was the store of my dreams.  They had SO much stuff... kind of overwhelming.  I couldn't find an album to make her baby book, I think I may have to use eBay or Overstock for that.

The party is eating up all my free time and money, and so I look forward to being done with it, not that it's a burden or something that I am not fully enjoying (FInally!), but I am so ready for a weekend of shopping and sleeping in.  And maybe even a trip somewhere... seeing the skiing on telly lately has me really wanting to go.  It would be something fun to do with a few families, rent a big cabin or something... anyway, some sort of "yay me" treat is in order... like, asap.  My office is DONE, all the way (have ONE picture to hang and that's IT) and I'm so happy with the outcome.  After I thought I was done last time, we found another piece that I wanted, and that changed everything, the whole layout of the room.  I had to move it around, making sure to have a clear getaway in case of a rogue client.  It's happened before!  Anyway, I was going to post a few pix of that, but that sounds pretty corny.  I will just say this, it is all light wood, and I have SO much storage space which cleared ALL of the clutter that tends to gather with time.  My desk is bigger and I even got a little workspace with a computer for an intern.  Things at work are great.    Anyway, I don't have room anymore for a little sofa or comfy chair, but that's okay.  I don't have time anymore for sitting around anyway.  Hence the need for a vacation.  AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm so happy it's sunny outside, it's such a relief...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment