Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Shower Works


The baby shower is around the corner, so why don't I have the invitations in the mail, you may ask?  Because.  That's the best answer I have at this time, sorry!  No, honestly, we are kind of doing it late, and since it is primarily for family, we don't have to be too early in asking folks to come since they HAVE to, and  have been WAITING for this day to come.  One of the Rodriguez girls is having a baby... it's like, a freakin' miracle.  Our family in Michigan is probably surprised it's even happening!  Well, you know what they say, once one sister goes and does it, the other isn't far behind. 

So.  The card.  I have to admit, the only reason that these suckers haven't gone out yet is because I haven't been able to absolutely stand behind one design I've come up with, and this since before Christmas!  Yesterday I went to Michael's on my lunchbreak and found this paper that totally inspired me to do a very simple design.  I have done a diaper shaped card, and at least three others, but this one seemed most like my sister: no frills, but very pretty and classy.  You dig?  She's one picky Nicky, so I was real glad she liked it.  I will re-do the banner that I started (kind of like my "Angie" one) and make it more with the pastels and dots.  The gift boxes too, and will post pictures of the outcome.  I'm starting to get really excited for the baby... I can't WAIT to have a little cutie to hug and love.

Well, it's time to leave the office (got my new furniture today, FINALLY!  LOVE it!) and take my dead-person-nap on the bus.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment