Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Banner Project



Uploaded by http://www.cellspin.net/

The holidays happened, and I made it through okay!  I made many of my Christmas gifts and cards and even managed to still have it in me to begin a new project immediately after: the banner you see in the photo above.  I wanted to test run a banner and see how I'd layout a similar banner for my sister's baby shower in February.  I think I want to do something like this for the party, and little party favors in the same theme.  I wish I knew my niece's name, it would help... :)
I hung my banner in my office at work, and I'm happy with it.  I have begun my niece's baby book ("Baby's First Year"), and so I'm knee-deep in the works, still.  I love crafting, thankfully, and so it doesn't feel like work.

Happy New Year, all!  Let's hope 2011 turns out better than 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment