Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2012

CURRENTS:

time: 4:25 pm
location: kitchen
eating: just finished a nice big bowl of rice krispies with strawberries... mmmm!
drinking: a little bit of chocolate milk -- gotta be careful of high bloodsugar :/
listening: to my husband trim the palm trees outside, just finished an awesome 80's cd mix
creating: I'm guilty of not having created jack s@#t in a very long time.  I will make birthday (or any other occasion) cards when family or friends order one, but it's been a very slow few months in the way of crafting. The funny thing is, my husband just got me this awesome sewing machine for my birthday, so I should be having fun in my craft room, but I haven't been. That's going to change... I'm feeling VERY motivated today!
wishing: I could take a break from gestational diabetes and have a huge banana split... just this ONCE? I've been so good since my diagnosis!
wanting: Some Mister Huey's mists and some stencils from Studio Calico -- they are on point lately with their kits, I may have to cave and finally get a monthly subscription. 
needing: to figure out what to make for dinner... the "gardener" will be hungry soon! :)
thinking: about making banana bread... or maybe some oatmeal cookies.
doing: relaxing for a minute after having taken my mom to breakfast for her birthday, going to my sister's house to pick up some hand-me-down baby stuff, and a light cleaning of the house... I feel like watching a scary movie tonight!! :)

Stay tuned for some projects... I actually have pics to post of cards I've made in the last few months, which I'll do on my next post.  (whoever you are that I'm talking to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment