Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

CURRENTS:
time: 8:21am
location: office/craft room
eating: nothing. having a spot of tea and wishing I had a nice blueberry scone to go with it. :/
drinking: see above
listening: the quiet house... love it
creating: still in the planning phases of making a new scrapbook layout, scouring awesome blogs for inspiration
wishing: for a tidal wave of said inspiration... and the momentum to keep it movin'
wanting: endless spending privileges at simonsaysstamp.com - dies to die for!
needing: to do some gardening this morning... all in due time ;)
thinking: that I am so happy in my life today, I mean, here I am crafting on a weekday morning! life is good....
doing: today? visiting with the soon-to-be mother in law and niece for swimming & lunch, tending to my new snapdragons in the backyard, picking up a finished piece of jewelry, digging up old photographs for a slideshow, (hopefully) getting going on a project, and doing a few loads of laundry. i have a mind to go and see "The Raven" tonight at Triangle Square :)

No comments:

Post a Comment