Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

HBD: Back to the Grind Pt. 1


Happy Birthday plus a bookmark, I think that's pretty legit (what am I, MC Hamma?)  I have been thinking about this card, planning it out in my brains for awhile now.  I had to force myself to sit down and make it, but when I did, things happened thank goodness.  I have been doing other things, and so cards have been pushed to the side.  Now that I have an order to fill, there's no more room for excuses... back to the business. 
I cut a hole in the actual card with my circle cutter since I couldn't control the placement of the circle on my Cricut, and then added some flowered paper behind it to make a window.  The "bookmark" that I made is just a paperclip (obviously) and about ten flower shaped die cuts glued on top of each other.  I had to use hot glue for securing the paper clip so that it can serve it's purpose and not fall apart right away.  We'll see if that works out.  I used glue transfers for the text on front of the card, and wasn't sure if the letters stood out enough, but seeing it in the photo reassures me... kind of. :)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment