Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mama's back!


Here's something I made in about five minutes the other day.  I already had the yellow background and patterned paper ready to go (probably from an earlier project, abandoned).  I took one look at it and slapped it on a card, then saw the word "sweet" in my desktop paper stash and glued that on.  The icecream joined the party seconds later after I remembered I had that same green... and there you have it!  I like it.  I do think I need to make more of these types of cards, smaller, simple and not too complicated.


This little card here took a bit longer, but not much.  It began with a new embossing folder I got at Joann the other day.  By the way, those things are like $4, what a deal!  I embossed the front panel of this window card and then filled the window with those cute elephants.  Once I realized I had some similar green handy for the sides, I rememberd that I also had buttons too!  It came together quite effortlessly, and I was done with two cards in less than a half hour.  How awesome are those embossed dots?!  Love it, love my Vagabond.



Now, this is the corkboard in the hallway of my office - I decorated it last week to cheer the place up.  I used my Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook & Create A Critter) and listed all the programs in our building.  I think it's pretty darn cute. 

This day is CRAWLING by, and I'm so tired I can barely type... that's all for today, folks.  Let's try it again tomorrow.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment