Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Even Squares Feel Joy!



This card was created for the following challenges:
- Papercutz #69 Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Favorite Christmas Card Design
- Pollycraft Challenge Blog #71 Chipboard

Hello, folks! This card (with it's off center sentiment) was made last night by yours truly... I must say, the simple ones (like I mentioned in my earlier post) take me the longest! I have been trying to use my chipboard lately, and so you are seeing it more and more. I think I will attempt to do the lettering I have tonight. I love that all these challenges are making me crank out the cards that will either sell on my Etsy store, or that I can send to my family and give as gifts. I love all the inspiration that I am getting from all the super talented crafters out there, and have gotten more creative as a result, it's been a challenge! 

Soon my cards will go out and I'll be back to regular cards, so this holiday thing won't go on forever.  Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya

    Lovely card I love that the sentiment is focal point, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete